Make your dream home a reality with our flexible Mortgage Loans.
The BWU Co-operative Credit Union Limited provides a wide range of loans which cater to your financial and developmental needs at attractive interest rates.
For all Loan Applications we require:
- Valid membership
- A recent Job letter
- Two recent pay slips
Self-employed persons are required to provide:
- Business Registration Certificate
- Financial Statements for the two preceeding years
- Projections for the next two years
- Bank Statements
- Receipts Books
Simply call 436-5600 to arrange your appointment, your dream home can become a reality!
"No Commitment Fees & No Early Repayment Fees"
A Legal Mortgage or Chattel Mortage will be used as security for this Loan and all related fees are to be paid by the Member. Members can choose to use their own Attorney, or they may opt to use the Credit Union's Attorney.
- Members can borrow up to BDS$500,000 for Home Construction or purchase.
- A Valuation on the property from a licensed Valuer.
- An Agreement of Sale from the Vendor's Attorney.
- Life Insurance coverage for the value of the Loan.
- Members can borrow up to BDS$150,000 for land.
- Interest rates are subject to market conditions.
- A copy of the plot.
USE YOUR SMART BUILDER OR TERM DEPOSIT TO SAVE TOWARD YOUR MORTGAGE.
LET OUR FINANCIAL EXPERTS CAN TELL YOU HOW!
Borrow up to $250,000.00 with a minimum deposit of 5% of the amount required and up to 25 years to repay!
- Agreement of Sale, or Offer Letter from Vendor/Attorney-at-Law, stating the price, location and size of the plot.
- A certified Surveyor’s copy of land plot.
- Valuation by our approved Valuer.