Registered Retirement Savings
SMARTlife Plan is the Credit Union's Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
A registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) is a personal savings and investment account that has special advantages.
- Anyone over 18 can start a fund.
- It allows you to save regularly to accumulate a retirement fund.
- It helps to provide an income for you after you retire.
- It is your own personal pension fund.
- Your savings are invested for you and earn regular interest during the life of the plan.
- It allows your funds to grow fast and secure.
Simply visit our offices and present the following:
- A completed SmartLife Application form
- Your NIS Card and one form of valid photo identification (e.g. national identification card, passport or drivers licence).
- A minimum opening deposit of $100 (If you are now applying for Credit Union membership at the same time the minimum requirements for membership will also apply).